• You reach Barcelona depending on the timing of your flight, and your trip officially starts!
• You travel from the Airport to Plaça de Catalunya, where your trip leader would meet you and help you with getting checked into the accommodation.
• In the evening, we gather at Plaça de Catalunya to start the trip with a meet and greet over some Cava, and we end the night only when we feel we're done for the day!
• We start this day by exploring the major sights of Barcelona- the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Gothic Quarters, La Rambla, Plaça d'Espanya and many more iconic sites of Barcelona.
• In the evening, we let loose, crawling multiple bars with one complimentary drink at each, and ending the night at one of the hip nightclubs of Barcelona. This city is known for how hard it parties, sometimes all the way to the morning!
Note: If you opt for Skydiving on Day 3, we suggest not partying too hard in order to make the best of your skydiving experience.
• On this day we go to the airfield for a skydive experience. Even if you choose not to try skydiving, you are welcome to accompany those who do, and feel the thrill by watching them jump from an airplane at 4000m. Alternatively, you can choose to stay back in Barcelona and experience the city on your own, we would be providing transportation coverage for your whole day.
• If you choose to attempt the optional Skydive (not included in package price, please view add-ons for price), be ready to experience the ultimate thrill humanly possible.
• We return to the city after sunset and visit one of the most famous Flamenco Show in Barcelona. The iconic show is performed by dancers dressed in traditional red, white and black dresses with live musicians playing energetic traditional Spanish music.
• We end the night here and you are free to explore the city further. If you are one of those who attempt the skydive on this day, you won't be able to sleep anyway... it truly is a life changing experience and its thrill will keep you pumped for a lot of days, possibly even months.
• On this day we visit the beautiful coastal area of Costa Brava for a Scuba Diving Experience. Even if you are afraid of water, embrace the challenge and take up the dive as you would be personally assisted by a scuba diving monitor to the depth of upto 5m after complete instructions and you are in safe hands as this is a beginners dive, not a deep-sea dive (which requires a 3-5 days training course).
• The dive takes place in the afternoon, before and after which we can enjoy and explore the coastal area. We return to Barcelona in the night.
• We travel from Barcelona to Valencia. With it's amazing beaches, quaint old town and interesting attractions, Valencia would feel very different from the rush of urban Barcelona.
• We would be in Valencia as this is the place from where we start for the La Tomatina festival next morning around 5am, so taking plenty of rest is advised to recharge yourself for the next day's high-energy action. If you wish, you can go out to explore relaxed venues such as Plaza de la Reina, Plaza Redonda, Valencia Cathedral etc.
Something special is planned on this evening! (it's a surprise)
• THE MAIN EVENT- La Tomatina happens on this day. We start out early (at 5am) from Valencia for Bunol, the small village where the iconic tomato fight happens. We reach Bunol well in time to enjoy some sangrias in the beautiful sun, and you would be instructed by our local manager about the do's and don'ts which you must understand clearly. The fight starts at 11am and continues for close to 1-1.5 hours, after which locals turn the village into a unique Spanish siesta, offering to hose you down with water to clean up, and selling cheap beers with great music playing in the background.
• You are supposed to carry a pair of extra clothes for the festival as you will be throwing the ones you wear away after the event (definitely cannot be reused after La Tomatina). Also, protective eyewear such as swimming goggles is suggested to protect your eyes from the tomato pulp, along with a waterproof case or pouch for your phone.
• In the afternoon, we leave Bunol for Valencia after a basic clean up. Once back in Valencia, we take a shower and after a few hours of rest, start exploring Valencia and all it has to offer!
• We start this day with a walking tour of the walled old town of Valencia, followed by a visit to some of the interesting places in the city such as the L'Umbracle before heading for the beach. Once you see the beach in Valencia, you will understand what writers meant when they spoke of the blue colour of the Mediterranean.
• In the evening, we return to the accommodation and have an early night as we plan to travel the next morning.
• We check out from Valencia and head to Madrid, the capital city of Spain, where our accommodation is again in the heart of the city.
• In the afternoon, we head out to explore the city of Madrid, and go around all the major attractions of the city.
• As the sun sets, we start a Tapas tour. In Spanish culture, Tapas are not considered just a form of food, it is considered a tradition. We understand all of this by visiting different Tapas bars of Madrid and trying out their best drinks with Tapas.
• In the morning, we head out for a day trip to Toledo, an ancient city set on a hill above the plains of Castilla-La Mancha in central Spain. The whole day would be spent exploring this walled beauty, and we return to Madrid in the evening.
• In the evening, we head out to explore the nightlife of Madrid and mingle with the locals who come out to party. This is the last night of the trip, and we party like there's no tomorrow!
• Depending on your flight timing, check out from the accommodation.
• The trip manager would guide you to reach the airport with the included transportation. In case your flight is after the check-out time, we would arrange for your luggage to be stored safely, allowing you to spend some more time exploring Spain and make the most of your remaining time in the country.
This day gets really emotional for us, as well as you- our fellow travellers because we tend to become great friends on long trips such as this. However, it is a sign of happiness as we know we have helped you take a vacation of your dreams, and you would always be a part of the Travart family for us.
• Stay for 9 Nights with breakfast
• City Tour of Barcelona
• Transport to and fro SkyDiving center near Barcelona with optional stop (time permitting) at Montserrat.
• Beginners' level Scuba Diving in Costa Brava (Advance level available only if you are a PADI certified diver) with transportation.
• Flamenco Show
• Barcelona to Valencia transportation
• La Tomatina festival entry, with transport to and from the festival.
• City Tour of Valencia
• Valencia to Madrid transportation
• City Tour of Madrid
• Tapas Tour
• Travel to and from Toledo
• Airport transfer Barcelona Airport to City Center (SIC)
• Airport transfer Madrid city center to Airport (SIC)
• Visa Assistance
OPTIONAL ADD-ON AVAILABLE (Not included):
Tandem Skydive from 4000m : INR 22,000 per person
• Flight to Barcelona
• Flight out of Madrid
• Visa Fee (payable directly at the time of application)
• Travel Insurance
• Any expenses of personal nature
• Any meals or drinks other than breakfast
• GST 5%
With Hostels : INR 1,48,425 per person
With 3+ star Hotels : INR 1,82,114 per person
This is the total cost of land package, with everything mentioned in inclusions. This price does not include anything mentioned in exclusions.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT : Book before 8th May 2019 and get an amazing discount of INR 15,000 per person!
FLIGHTS & OTHER ADD-ONS CAN BE SELECTED IN THE NEXT STEP
© 2019 TRAVART TRAVEL AND EXPLORATIONS | GEDIT ECOMMERCE PRIVATE LIMITED