A group trip for 18-35 year olds only Perfect for solo travellers and young couples
VIEW THE ITINERARY AND PRICES BELOW
27 April (DAY 1) Arrival in Singapore & Pub Crawl
• On your arrival in Singapore , you will be guided on your transfer to your accommodation in a matter of minutes, thanks to one of the world’s most efficient and widespread transport systems- the MRT! • Check-in to your accommodation and relax. • Get boozed up in the evening with a tour of pubs and end the day at one of Singapore's finest clubs!
28 April (Day 2) Singapore City Tour with an epic evening at Marina Bay
• A Half Day City Tour of Singapore awaits you on Day 2 for you to Experience the history, culture and the exotic lifestyle of Singapore. The experience takes you not just on an open-top bus, but also on foot to be able to soak in the unique culture of Singapore first-hand. • Drink in the panoramic vistas of stunning Marina Bay, the world-class cityscape, the architectural wonders of Supertree Grove, and the vibrant colours of Gardens by the Bay towards the end of your day! A highlight of the day would be to watch the sunset from the Skypark atop the Marina Bay Sands building.
29 April (Day 3) Extreme fun at Sentosa
• Sentosa, Asia's leading leisure destination and Singapore's premier island getaway awaits you on Day 3 of your Epic Trip! • A visit to Madame Tussauds for that idealised pic with your favourite celeb , a Luge & Sky ride as well as a 4-D Adventureland is on the cards for you ! • End your day by getting mesmerised by the Award Winning Outdoor Night Show in the world set against the majestic open sea !
30 Apr (Day 4) Full Day at Universal Studios, with Night Safari
• Visit Southeast Asia’s first and only Universal Studios theme park, featuring 24 rides, shows and attractions in seven themed zones on Day 4. • Wander into fictional worlds where the characters you have adored and grown up with are suddenly right beside you. And make sure you have your camera ready for “celebrity” sightings ! • An amazing Night Safari with Indian Dinner is planned for you after your amazing day at Universal Studios
01 May (Day 5) Goodbye!
• Aaah ! All good things come to an end some day. • After check-out, transfer to the airport and your Epic Trip would hopefully keep you smiling long after you've reached back home.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON: iFly Indoor Skydiving
You have an option of selecting an additional activity of Indoor Skydiving on Day 3 when you visit Sentosa.
Feel the adrenaline rush associated with skydiving without fearing for your life as we take you inside a wind tunnel where you literally fly!
Add-on cost per person: 6,000 / 86 per person
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
Stay with breakfast Transfers from & to Airports by MRT. One free drink at each Pub during Pub Crawl. Entry to one night club at the end of the Pub Crawl Half-Day City Tour of Singapore Entry to Marina Bay Sands Skypark Visit to Gardens by the Bay with light and sound show at the Supertree Grove 1 Way Cable Car Ride, Madame Tussauds & IOS Live, Wings of Time- 2nd Show, Luge & Skyride, 4D Adventureland - 1 Show at Sentosa Full-day all-access pass of Universal Studios (gives you access to all activities except rock climbing) Pro-tips and guidance on travelling to Singapore with the latest version of Travart's Quick Singapore Travel Guide 24x7 assistance of an ACCOMPANYING travel manager
Anything not mentioned in inclusions list above.
(PLEASE SELECT ONE)
You have three option to choose from & prices mentioned are of the complete itinerary.
with Premium Traveller Hostels For Solo Travellers
You will be able to view and select the flights in the next step.
This trip is for 18-35 year old travellers only
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an EP!C TRiP (Epic Trip)?
EP!C TRiPs (Epic Trips) are a blend of backpacking and managed group trips. The trips are only for 18-35 year olds and we have 2 stay options- backpacking hostels and premium mid-segment hotels. All activities are exploratory, fun and upbeat, according to the age group. Where else would you find pub crawls in group trips? In short, these are party trips for young travellers.
Are the dates flexible?
Absolutely not. Only the dates mentioned in the trip calendar above are available. We only offer limited batches of these trips and the dates are selected keeping multiple factors such as weather, public holidays, special events etc in mind. However, if you are a group of 8 or more, you can ask us to plan the trip just for you.
How much do I need to pay to book?
You can confirm your booking by paying only 40% of the package price. Please note that flights from your home city to Singapore and back are not included in the prices mentioned above. You can book those yourself or ask us to book them for you.
What happens after I submit my contact details?
After you submit your travel and contact details, one of our representatives would get in touch with you over email or phone, and guide you through the booking process. Kindly note that we would have to refuse to serve you if you are not within the age bracket of 18-35 years.
Do I need a Visa? Would Travart help me get a visa for this trip?
Depending on your nationality, you might need a visa to be a part of this trip. You can check your visa requirements for this trip HERE.
In case you do require a visa to travel to Singapore, Travart would assist you in applying for the required Visa.
Does this price include flights?
No, the prices mentioned do not include flights to and from Singapore as every traveller's city of departure would be different.
Travart can assist you in booking the flights at the best rates depending on your location. Kindly reach out to Travart Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Whatsapp at +919717389399 for assistance with flights.
For any further clarifications, you can contact us HERE or WhatsApp us at +919717389399
Started in 2013 by two avid travellers who crossed paths on a trip across Europe, Travart Explorations is more than just a company, it is a dream- one of bringing transparency and reliability in the currently opaque and agent-controlled travel industry.
The concept of Travart is quite simple, which is ...read more