DAY 1 Arrival in Mauritius
• As you arrive in Mauritius, a car would be ready at the airport to pick you up according to your flight time and take you straight to your accommodation.
• Check-in to your accommodation and relax.
Day 2 North Mauritius- full day private tour
• On this day, we take you on a Full Day Private Tour of North Mauritius
• We drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area, followed by the Champ de Mars race course, the oldest horse-racing club in the Southern Hemisphere. Afterwards we drive you to Le Caudan/Port Louis Waterfront, a popular shopping spot.
• Approximate pick up time is between 0800-1000 hrs & drop at the hotel is between 1700 – 1830 hrs. We stop at a restaurant where you can have lunch on your own.
Day 3 South Mauritius- full day tour with beach time
• This day we take you on a Full Day Private Tour of South Mauritius.
• After breakfast, we drive to Curepipe, visit the ship making factory, go shopping at the duty free shops in Floreal and the extinct crater of Trou aux Cerfs. In the afternoon, we drive through the nature park of Black River & Plaine Champagne to Chamarel village, stopping at Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) & view the stunning 108 feet statue of “Mangal Mahadev”.
• You would need to carry beach towel which you can collect from the hotel (on returnable basis) along with one extra pair of clothes, swimwear, sunscreen, cap/hat for your visit to the beach.
Day 4 Free day for relaxation
• Mauritius is home to some of the most serene beaches in the world, so take this day to laze about on a beach and enjoy what Italians call 'dolce far niente'- the joy of doing nothing. This beach visit is not planned and you have the freedom to choose which beach you wish to go to.
Day 5 Casela World of Adventure
• Today in the morning you depart for Casela World of Adventure.
• Casela World of Adventure is a huge outdoor amusement park with safari tours, camel rides & zip-lining, plus restaurants & shops.
• Your entrance ticket and transfers on private basis are included, activities like walking with the big cats or feeding the giraffes is available for additional supplement if you wish.
Day 6 Full Day Private Tour of Ile Aux Cerf island
• In the morning, we drive to Trou d’Eau douce for the speedboat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs, the islet with the most beautiful beach and the clearest turquoise water you can imaging.
• You can also enjoy aquatic activities like parasailing, undersea walk, waterfall visit or banana tube ride at Belle Mare for additional supplement if you choose to undertake any of these activities on the way to Ile aux Cerfs.
Day 7 Avoir!
• This would be your last day in Mauritius.
• After check-out, a car would take you to the airport and your amazing week in beautiful Mauritius would hopefully keep you smiling long after you've reached back home.
Full Day Private Tour of North Mauritius (With Private Transfer)
Full Day Private Tour of South Mauritius (With Private Transfer)
Casela World of Adventure - Entrance Ticket with Private Transfers
Full Day Private Tour of Ile Aux Cerf island (With Private Transfer)
Airport transfers to and fro hotel by car
Pro-tips and guidance on travelling to Mauritius with the latest version of Travart's Quick Mauritius and Seychelles Travel Guide
24x7 on call assistance during travel
Stay with breakfast
Anything not mentioned in inclusions list above.
(PLEASE SELECT ONE)
You have one option to choose from & prices mentioned are of the complete itinerary.
WITH 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION
(minimum 2 persons)
950 / 59,200 per person
PLEASE SELECT A STAY OPTION ABOVE