DAY 1 ARRIVE IN DUBAI
• Your trip starts from Dubai City. If you are arriving in Dubai on the same day, we would arrange a pick up for you from the airport to your accommodation, or you can use the Dubai Metro if you like. We would you on which transportation option to choose depending on your travel dates.
• You can check-in to your accommodation (to be selected below) and relax. In case you reach before check-in time, you can drop off your luggage at the accommodation and move out for a meal and to have a look around the city. Check-in time for hotels in Dubai is 2 pm, check-in time for Airbnb and Hostels are flexible.
• After check-in, change and be ready for an adventurous start to your middle eastern vacation at 3:00PM as you are booked for the famous Dubai Desert Safari till evening. Accompanied by a seasoned driver, you would take a ride through golden sand dunes with a thrilling 30-45 minutes of ‘Dune-bashing’, a relaxing view of the sunset, followed by a sandboarding session, a fun camel ride and other entertaining activities and games at a desert camp. Finally you would feast on a barbecue dinner with entertaining shows such as the spinning tanoura dance, belly dance, etc arranged for you.
• Return and relax in your accommodation overnight after the exhilarating experience of your first day in Dubai.
DAY 2 DUBAI CITY TOUR
• Wake up to a beautiful sunrise and relish the breakfast before moving out for a day of fun.
• Around 9 AM, you start the Dubai city tour with an expert guide to explore the old and new Dubai over four hours. You would be exploring the history of iconic Al Bastakiya quarters, and understanding Dubai’s rise from a mere fishing village. You would traverse on an ‘abra’, the water taxi, across the Dubai Creek and later skim through the Gold and Spice Souks. This tour would also take you close to the iconic Jumeirah Mosque and Burj Al Arab hotel.
• In the evening, we have planned a 2-hour long dinner cruise where you dine while floating across the world’s largest man-made marina- the Dubai Marina. Embark the beautiful wooden Dhow boat, which is a traditional Arabian style sailboat and feast your eyes to the breathtaking sites of the Dubai skyline by the night. Gape at the sparkling skyscrapers, high-rise buildings, Dubai Mall, and many other illuminated sights of the beautiful Dubai city from the open-air, upper deck, as you savour on the tasty and delicious buffet dinner on the cruise. Tourists can also enjoy the whirling dervish ‘tanoura’ dance show on the cruise. Please note that this activity includes dinner and round-trip hotel transfers.
Note: In case your arrival time on Day 1 does not allow you to take part in the Desert Safari, it would be shifted here on Day 2 and Dhow Cruise to Day 1.
DAY 3 BURJ KHALIFA
• We have reserved this day for you to explore Dubai on your own. After understanding the city after two days of exploration, you would want to experience the city independently. We can suggest activities for this day depending on your interests if you like.
• After a day of self exploration, we plan a thrilling visit to the world’s tallest building-Burj Khalifa and its ‘At the Top’ observation deck (not the actual top of the building, the 124th floor is named ‘At the Top’). The visit would be planned during the night time for an amazing view of the glistening city lights below.
DAY 4 ABU DHABI
• Today we head on to a day tour of Abu Dhabi. A knowledgeable guide would take you through the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Learn about the beautiful Islamic arts as you marvel at its architecture. Photo-op at Emirates Palace and visit the Yas Mall among other attractions.
DAY 5 RETURN
• Today your trip to Dubai comes to an end. Check out from your accommodation depending upon your departure timings. We would provide transfers to the airport from your accommodation if you need it. On the way back, do write to us about all the fun you had on the trip. We always love to hear the tales of our fellow wanderers' travels.
Stay in Dubai for 4 nights
Desert Safari Tour with dune-bashing, activities, transfers and dinner
Morning Dubai City Tour
Dhow Cruise with Dinner
Transfers and visit to the 124th Floor of Burj Khalifa
Full Day Abu Dhabi Tour
Transfer from accommodation to Airport
Public transportation guidance for the city
Pro-tips and Guidance on travelling to Dubai with the latest version of Travart's Quick Middle East Travel Guide
24x7 on call assistance during travel
Transfer from Airport to accommodation
Anything not mentioned in inclusions list above.